The 5th Semester

It's been a long time did not post anything here. So what will I share today?

Okay, last Thursday which 25th January 18, my examination result published ! So, what can I say, the performance graph still linearly increase from the 1st semester. It was a tough semester for me, since it was my 5th semester out of 8 semester in total which, the level of difficulty for each subject different from the previous semester. 

this semester was really tough for me i guess. why I said so? I've never experienced gastric pain before until the past November if i'm not mistaken. It was started right after i came back from mid semester break. The chronology was like, at first I was experienced flu, fever and cough in same time. The worst thing was, it happen when I'm taken my test. After a few days, suddenly there symptom where I cant either taste or smell something and my stomach ache. Everything become tasteless. So after 2 weeks, I went to clinic because I cant bear with the pain. I skipped class and went to clinic and the doctor diagnosed me having gastritis. A day after the visit, suddenly I cant bear with the pain even though after take the medicine. So my room mate and her friend brought me to the hospital and it was in the middle of the night. Thanks to them ! I've diagnosed with gastritis and doctor suggested me to run blood test but I decline it because I said I'll do it later. The pain was not ended until here. When we back from the hospital, in the afternoon, I was attacked again with that pain and I called my parent and said I want to back home because I cant bear the pain alone. My dad booked my a flight ticket, but unfortunately there was no flight available for that day so he booked for the next day. I asked for my friend to send me to the airport and I took 1 week leave.

What can I conclude here, even though you have problem or something else, it does not mean you can give up on your study. I was given an assignment to summarize a journal when I was sick, and I managed to finish it before going home. It was not easy task, as I having pain but at the same time I need to review and summarize a journal. I'm not saying that I am a good student, but what I want to share here, know which is your priority and know how to overcome your problem.

Comments

Popular Posts