Another Stage
It's been a while since my last post which is on 2013 maybe after SPM even though the post was deleted. So what i am going to share today is, how do we manage our life, i mean when we decided to pursue higher education. I am not the one who should decide what you should do but I just want to share my experience with anyone who willing to read it.
So here is it ,
2013 was my the year where i took SPM. I am a pure science student and adding another extra subject which was 'Prinsip Perakaunan'. So i didn't remembered how do i survived those year with SPM thingy but for sure those year gave me a lot of memories. So when the result was announced on the early year of 2014, I am not nominated as the best student since I didn't managed to score straight A's. For sure, I cant further study to the field what I want the most. I do received a lot offer letter to pursue study even though with the result 😆 . So I choose Matriculation College as my next destination to pursue my education. Life in matriculation college different from the school, even though many of the students and alumni claim it was same as in the school.
So what i can share with other about my life during matriculation are, we must ensure we are physically and mentally ready to cope with whatever we face in our life. As for me, that was my first time study far from home, manage financial alone without being control by parent. So it kind like 'kejutan budaya' for me to manage all those thing alone but somehow, after few weeks been there, i can cope to that situation even though no fully cope with the situation. My journey in college took 10 months to be exact plus minus the holiday which means, i enrolled as a PST student. I was in module 2 which carried 4 major subject every semester which are physics, mathematics, chemistry and computer science and guess what, no more biology in my future undertaking. It may be sound like I am excited to it but if someone know my SPM result, I scored most on biology rather than physics. We are given chances to change our module but due to my 'malas' to go there and there just to change the module, I just go on with module 2. For someone who know me during my school, I've never focused nor give my attention to something what we called as physics subject. For every tests i took, I'll be the one who failed for the subject. So it's kind of challenge for me but it didnt make me feel i to quit for something which ive started. So finally, ive ended my matriculation journey with my cumulative grade for physics B which the grade ive never get during my high school. What i can conclude here, how hard it is, you must finish what you have start before.
Currently i pursue my higher education after matriculation journey in one of public university in Malaysia. Its been almost 2 years ive started my degree life and this upcoming semester would be my 3 year here! So what I can share are, life in university is different as in matriculation college where you have to cope with the situation and you should improve your time management otherwise, you will see by the end of the semester on your examination transcript. My first semester was bad, ive never thought that my pointer will be that bad which below 2.5. Why it happen? It due to my attitude which I didn't plan my study well, procrastinate to do my assignments, and i never realize that university system using carry mark which, whatever you do for your assignment will affect to your final. Fortunately i realized it during my 2nd semester and my pointer fluctuated from before even though didn't archive to 3.0 and Alhamdulillah finally during my last semester, semester 4, my pointer is above 3.0. What can I conclude here, what ever you want to do, please put in your mind that what is the reason you go to university, either to enjoy or study to achieve what you want in your life. And one more thing, in university you will meet many type of persons, and if someday you are fate to be in group with someone who didn't help you to finish the task, don't let it be a 'penghalang' for you to finish the task because if you do as what he/she do, then you'll see in the end of the semester. Those advice was given by my senior during high school who graduated in master which i keep it until today.
Okay, enough until this. By the way, I do have another 4 semester before graduate and please pray for me to graduate on time with excellent result and good luck for your future undertaken !
So here is it ,
2013 was my the year where i took SPM. I am a pure science student and adding another extra subject which was 'Prinsip Perakaunan'. So i didn't remembered how do i survived those year with SPM thingy but for sure those year gave me a lot of memories. So when the result was announced on the early year of 2014, I am not nominated as the best student since I didn't managed to score straight A's. For sure, I cant further study to the field what I want the most. I do received a lot offer letter to pursue study even though with the result 😆 . So I choose Matriculation College as my next destination to pursue my education. Life in matriculation college different from the school, even though many of the students and alumni claim it was same as in the school.
So what i can share with other about my life during matriculation are, we must ensure we are physically and mentally ready to cope with whatever we face in our life. As for me, that was my first time study far from home, manage financial alone without being control by parent. So it kind like 'kejutan budaya' for me to manage all those thing alone but somehow, after few weeks been there, i can cope to that situation even though no fully cope with the situation. My journey in college took 10 months to be exact plus minus the holiday which means, i enrolled as a PST student. I was in module 2 which carried 4 major subject every semester which are physics, mathematics, chemistry and computer science and guess what, no more biology in my future undertaking. It may be sound like I am excited to it but if someone know my SPM result, I scored most on biology rather than physics. We are given chances to change our module but due to my 'malas' to go there and there just to change the module, I just go on with module 2. For someone who know me during my school, I've never focused nor give my attention to something what we called as physics subject. For every tests i took, I'll be the one who failed for the subject. So it's kind of challenge for me but it didnt make me feel i to quit for something which ive started. So finally, ive ended my matriculation journey with my cumulative grade for physics B which the grade ive never get during my high school. What i can conclude here, how hard it is, you must finish what you have start before.
Currently i pursue my higher education after matriculation journey in one of public university in Malaysia. Its been almost 2 years ive started my degree life and this upcoming semester would be my 3 year here! So what I can share are, life in university is different as in matriculation college where you have to cope with the situation and you should improve your time management otherwise, you will see by the end of the semester on your examination transcript. My first semester was bad, ive never thought that my pointer will be that bad which below 2.5. Why it happen? It due to my attitude which I didn't plan my study well, procrastinate to do my assignments, and i never realize that university system using carry mark which, whatever you do for your assignment will affect to your final. Fortunately i realized it during my 2nd semester and my pointer fluctuated from before even though didn't archive to 3.0 and Alhamdulillah finally during my last semester, semester 4, my pointer is above 3.0. What can I conclude here, what ever you want to do, please put in your mind that what is the reason you go to university, either to enjoy or study to achieve what you want in your life. And one more thing, in university you will meet many type of persons, and if someday you are fate to be in group with someone who didn't help you to finish the task, don't let it be a 'penghalang' for you to finish the task because if you do as what he/she do, then you'll see in the end of the semester. Those advice was given by my senior during high school who graduated in master which i keep it until today.
Okay, enough until this. By the way, I do have another 4 semester before graduate and please pray for me to graduate on time with excellent result and good luck for your future undertaken !
Comments
Post a Comment